FIVE STAR

Meaningful LIVING TODAY

FIVE STAR
A couple of people around me, will be aware of the fact that I'm not a driving freak, especially when you can predict traffic congestion. But whether I like to drive or not, I have to transit from one location to another. So I need to find a way round my transit need.

One of the windows  for me is Uber. I'm sure you're familiar with Uber. The App affords you the ease of booking a ride and the driver locates and relocates you as requested.

The routine is that you book the ride, the driver comes over, starts the ride, drops you at your location ends the ride and bids you farewell.

I understand that the usage may not be as easy as I just described. In fact, I know a couple of friends that have yanked off the App for some malfunctions or driver misdeeds.

One interesting feature is the option to rate the driver, after each ride. The rating can be of benefit to all parties -the driver, the rider and the company.

There was this particular ride I took, but after the simple steps above, the driver made a simple request: "Five Star, please". I know you'll trust me if I tell you that I was 'moved', and I definitely rated him no less.

The guy asked for what he desired and he got it. From the courteous way he asked me, I know he'll also do the same with other riders. And because he knows he's going to make the request, he actually matched his entire delivery in anticipation of your desired rating. As long as he asks, and as long as he matches his delivery appropriately, this guy will always be on top rating,

LEARNING POINTS
✳Always ask for what you wan. There are things that you can ask and get only from Divinity, and there are things you need to ask and get from men. My friend ASK, a closed mouth is a sealed life.
✳That you ask is not automatic that you must get. But because you expect to get, plan, prepare and position yourself in anticipation of getting.
Remember I said the Uber driver's delivery matched his request so it wasn't difficult to rate him as he requested.

So Meaningful Friend, what's your desired rating? FIVE STAR?
Plan for it!
Go for it!!
Ask for it!!!

- Meaningful SONOWO

Comments

Popular Posts